We must leave the EU NOW!
On 23 June 2016 the British people voted by a majority of 1.3 million to Leave the EU. It was the largest democratic decision ever taken in this country. The Government was charged with negotiating our exit, by March 2019. They have met the EU’s demands at every stage, offering to
• Extend their control over us by several years
• Keep paying them billions every year
• Keep our borders open for years more
• And give their court a right to meddle in our laws
The Labour and Lib-Dem parties both go along with this. Still, the EU will not start negotiating in good faith. They want to punish us for taking our country back. We say enough is enough. We should be OUT NOW. Read the full post on the UKIP website
About our Branch
Welcome to our Branch website. We represent the two parliamentary constituencies of Cambridge and South East Cambs. And as well as our branch meetings, we reach out to our members and any other 'Kippers' by keeping our website fresh with national and EU news.
Thus we maintain a Brexit Watch page
where we post new articles daily, and other pages such as EU Watch
- where the excesses, hypocrisy and idiocy of that anti-democratic organisation in Brussels are exposed - and a News page
where UKIP's latest news can be found.
But UKIP is not just about Brexit - we campaign on a range of issues and there is still much to fight for. So why not Become a member
, stand as a candidate
or come to a Branch meeting?